Hard Copy 1: Bootleg Edition
Our first Hard Copy magazine was printed with a limited number of 253 copies and it sold out before it even went to print. It’s been a year since then and a lot of you have been FOMOing pretty hard.
We decided to do a modified reprint on the anniversary for all you poor suckers who missed out on the first round.
What will be the same:
- – All the original stories
- – All the low-brow jokes in the back
- – The original Giant Pacific Octopus poster by Dakota Harr
What will be different:
- – A couple typos that we missed the first time around
- – A “Bootleg Edition” addition to the front cover
Out of stock? We’re scrambling to get more copies printed ASAP. The second batch of Hard Copy 1: Bootleg Edition will be ready to ship out before the end of July (possibly earlier, but we don’t want to make any big promises).
15 in stock (can be backordered)